In my last four blog posts, I’ve outlined some of the challenges that SMBs face when choosing an SEO provider and what you should expect for $500 or less per month. But you’re probably wondering: “Hey, Kelly. You’ve told me what I need and how much I should be paying. The question is: What can CreoLogic Design do for me?”
In my first post in this series, I mentioned five things that you need from your SEO provider based on insights from The 2019 SEO Services Report. Here’s how CreoLogic meets up with those criteria.
Five areas where CreoLogic Design makes SEO work
- Local knowledge and expertise: Both my team and I are from Edmonton. We understand your business. We know who your competition is. All you have to do is call us on 780-628-6826 or email us at email@example.com. We’ll sit down over a cup of coffee and discuss your challenges and needs. If it makes sense, we’ll meet regularly and guide you through the entire process to make sure you get to where you want to be.
- Detailed reporting: With us, you’re always in the loop. We use specialized SEO software and run 3rd party reports (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MOZ, Nightwatch, to name a few) on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis so we’re always on top of things.
- Focus on the big picture: We’re real SEO specialists and take pride in being the best at what we do. We keep up-to-date with what the big search engines are doing and continually evolve to make sure you get what you’re paying for. For each of our clients, we keep track of a host of KPIs that tell us whether we’re doing the job you paid us to do—and we share them with you too. These include achieving top rankings, lowering bounce rates, increasing leads/conversions, search visibility, and domain authority.
- Technical SEO: As your SEO partner, we’ll guide you through the process of improving your website and staying ahead of the competition. Based on the SEO package you choose, will give practical advice on how to incorporate XML sitemaps, personalization, voice-search, structured data, rich snippets, accelerated mobile pages, and more. We’ll even help optimize your web server & content delivery, or ace those GPSI audits. You may not understand it all, but we’ve got your back.
- Costs aligned to results: If you look at our price list, you’ll see our packages range from $399 to $1,999 per month. If your goal is to be a competition crusher, it may even cost you as much as $5,999 per month. The difference with CreoLogic is that we guarantee results. You’ll ALWAYS get what you pay for. Moreover, we base our pricing on SEO, not the number of keywords you want to target. If there are 200 ways to search for what you’re selling, we’ll SEO for 200 keywords—irrespective of your package.
About the author
Kelly Grainger is the Founder and President of CreoLogic Design Inc., a leading website and SEO company based in Edmonton, Canada. Leveraging 20-years’ experience, Kelly’s focus is on helping local companies take advantage of digital transformation to enhance services and create competitive differentiation.